Man builds most expensive fast food burger
"Thanks for choosing Jack in the Box. That will be $38.23."
Unless you're ordering food for a small army, that above statement is one rarely -- if ever -- uttered by Jack in the Box employees. But when Beau Chevassus came through the drive-through, he did something that no one expected: ordered a fast food burger costing nearly $40.
Chevassus took off all the veggies, but was sure to add every single topping offered by Jack in the Box. He was left with a dent in his wallet, a monstrosity of a burger and likely a wicked stomachache.
Also, kudos to the Jack in the Box crew for being so cool about the whole deal.
Your move, McDonald's.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell