Danish show host regrets eating habanero pepper
We Arizona residents are pretty familiar with spicy foods, including those that boast the habanero pepper as an ingredient.
Which is why you'll stare at this Danish TV host, Mikkel Kryger, like he has five heads. Or like he just hate an entire habanero pepper.
Apparently Kryger's guest on "Good Evening Denmark" was Klaus Pilgaard, an Internet celebrity known for eating incredibly spicy peppers. Kryger decides to take the "manhood test" and eats an entire habanero pepper.
He can barely finish the show and it's really, really fun to watch. For some reason, he doesn't touch the water right in front of him.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season