Seattle police welcome pot smokers to festival
Police officers at an event celebrating marijuana is not exactly a rare sight, but the Seattle Police Department wasn't looking for illegal drugs.
They were handing out bags of Doritos.
According to The Daily Beast, Seattle police were welcoming attendees with "munchies" that had a special message on it.
Here's a look at the full message on the Doritos bags SPD officers are handing out at Hempfest. pic.twitter.com/b0iOt1LARP— Graham Johnson (@GrahamKIRO7) August 17, 2013
The sticker also included a link to Seattle police's more...humorous description of what's legal and what's not when it comes to pot in the city.
The best question-and-answer on the police blog?
SPD seized a bunch of my marijuana before I-502 passed. Can I have it back?
Well played, Seattle PD. It's not everyday you see pot smokers and cops getting along.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell