The Loop: Lion-dogs, habanero peppers and Jumbo Jacks
On this episode of The Loop, I talk about a Chinese zoo that's doing it all wrong.
Going to the zoo is a great educational experience for kids. They can learn a ton about animals and then watch that animal walk around (or, if we're being realistic, nap). But one Chinese boy pointed out a major issue when he went to the zoo: the lion was barking.
I also take a look at a Danish TV host who decides to eat an entire habanero pepper on-air. He thinks it's a good idea (spoiler: it's not) and we all get to sit back and enjoy the fun.
Finally, a man managed to order a Jumbo Jack that cost nearly $40. I was grossed out, but you know the folks over at Liberty Medical were dancing a jig.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell