Massive Louisiana sinkhole consumes trees
That's a big hole.
A massive sinkhole in Louisiana has been progressively getting larger over the years. There's all sorts of lawsuits and accusations flying back and forth between residents that allege a chemical company caused it.
But what they created is a monster. It's huge. It's hungry. And it swallows trees like it's nothing.
Louisiana was already scary enough with voodoo and crocodiles. Add in massive tree-eating sinkholes and I may just have to pass on visiting.
Full disclosure: New Orleans is an amazing city and I can't wait to go back.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell