Well thank you, Mr. President!
According to TMZ, Obama left a 52 percent tip for an employee at a New York deli on Thursday.
TMZ obtained a copy of the receipt ... his total bill for 9 people was $89.84. The restaurant added a 20% tip for the large party -- $16.64 -- but Obama felt more needed to be done. He gave an additional $30.
In case you wondering, the president had a grilled cheese and cream of tomato soup. I'm not entirely sure why that's important, but a lot of people seem to care.
Personally, solid call on the grilled cheese, so long as there was bacon added.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell