Beauty pageant contestant botches easy question
Beauty pageants are wonderful.
They're scholarship opportunities for the young ladies of tomorrow to display their smarts, wits and...
I can't do this.
Beauty pageants are often a joke and the question portion features nothing more than softballs designed to promote world peace or something similar. However, Miss Philippines USA contestant Joanlia Lising was thrown a curve ball when she was asked the easiest question in pageant history: Which one of the five the primary senses would you hold on to?
Just remember: Seeing is believing.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell