Japanese raptor prank brings 'Jurassic Park' to life
This may be the meanest/best/coolest prank I've ever seen.
The Japanese are not known for pulling punches on pranks but this one really takes the cake.
It starts with the victim walking down the hallway of some sort of building. A few people run screaming through a hallway in front of him, which is certainly enough to make anyone tense enough. There's a few seconds while the victim stops and considers his options.
Then boom: RAPTOR.
It's safe to say I would be in desperate need of a change of pants.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season