Church's pro-gay marriage sign goes viral
A pro-gay marriage sign posted by a church has gone viral.
According to the Huffington Post, the sign has been viewed more than one million people since it was posted to Reddit on Wednesday.
The sign for St. John's Anglican Church reads simply, "Jesus had two dads and he turned out just fine!"
The Independent reported that the sign message was posted outside St. John's Anglican Church in Niagra Falls, Ontario.
There is not a lot of information out there about the sign, but it's possible the church was following in the footsteps of a church in Australia that posted a sign that read, "Dear Christians, Some people are gay. Get over it. Love God."
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time