A Boston news reporter comically freezes up during a live shot in a video uploaded to YouTube Tuesday.
The anchors for a Fox affiliate's broadcast in Boston turned it over to a young correspondent, Melissa Mahan, who was live on a scene in Brockton, Mass.
Mahan had a deer-in-the-headlights look when the camera turned to her, and the news team cut to a different shot within five seconds.
Well, at least she can say that she wasn't caught cursing on camera like a North Dakota anchor did in his first day on the job earlier this year.
Hopefully, Mahan will be little better prepared the next time around.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell