I never knew ninjas had an affinity for cooking.
In this viral video, the unnamed shawarma chef is making two pitas. It's all fun and games until the theme from "Mortal Kombat" starts playing.
This guys puts most teppanyaki chefs to shame. His speed and moves are incredible. Try to follow his hands if you dare.
When he puts the pitas on a griddle, I assumed he was done. Nope. He pulls out a massive sword just for giggles.
He tops the performance with a ninja-style wrap.
Basically, this guy is a ninja. A secret ninja who loves cooking.
Also, I'm fairly certain this video was filmed in Russia. That explains a lot.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell