Updated Sep 6, 2013 - 9:18 am
Twerking can be hazardous to health
Originally published: Sep 6, 2013 - 8:36 am
"Twerking" is taking the nation by storm!
As an entire generation of Miley Cyrus wannabes attempts to gain fame by gyrating their hips (sometimes upside down), it's important to remember a few safety tips:
• Lock all doors you plan to twerk on.
• Keep open flame away from your Lululemon yoga pants.
• Always be videotaping.
Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes, Making Sense of the Madness, Mon-Fri., 9a-12p on 92.3 KTAR
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell