Manhattan driver records time trial, lands in jail
And sometimes the police track your IP address, show up at your door, and charge you with reckless driving, reckless endangerment and other misdemeanor charges. And impound your BMW.
Despite the numerous traffic laws he broke while trying to set some sort of non-existent time record for lapping Manhattan (26.4 miles in 24 minutes), Chris Tang, the driver, at least found it in himself to stop at six red lights.
Not surprisingly, a judge revoked Tang's Canadian drivers license and passport.
Sometimes you're the fly, sometimes you're the windshield. Tang got to experience both.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell