I'm pretty sure they're staring into my soul.
This video bomb started like most that we see in newscasts: People who simply take advantage of being in the background to make a funny face, dance or whatever it is people do when they sneak on camera.
But then these two guys took it to the next level. Affectionately termed Beardo and Dreads by Deadspin, these guys freeze and stare into the camera. Their unblinking gaze only gets funnier the longer they're on camera.
They were first captured behind Erin Andrews on a Fox Sports broadcast. Most thought it was a one-time deal, until Beardo and Dreads showed up in the background of the "Today" show.
Well done, Beardo and Dreads. It takes a lot to pull of a good video bomb and, in your case, less is more.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell