The new iPhone 5S is commercial is here!
At least a fake one.
As the world discussed the two new iPhones on Tuesday, YouTuber Matthias decided to make his own advertisement, along with some of his friends.
The catch? The "S" now stands for same, meaning Apple didn't change a thing in its new model and the iPhone 5C now just stands for "cheap."
This isn't the first fake iPhone ad we've seen nor will it be the last, but it's pretty darn funny and was viewed by over three million people in less than a week.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell