Kmart releases Christmas ad in September
Did someone hit "upload" a little too early?
This commercial urges shoppers to not let the holidays sneak up on them. It's a nice reminder for something that's over three months away.
Maybe Kmart was trying to make a play on Halloween with the semi-creepy gingerbread man, maybe they were looking to beat the crowds or maybe they just wanted people talking about Kmart. Who knows?
All I know is that I'm not thinking about Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza or even Festivus until I stop sweating. It's too hot to think about "great layaway deals."
Talk to me when I have to pull the sweaters out of the closet.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell