Arizona to get its first Steak 'n Shake restaurant
Arizonans, start your diets now so you can break it later at a new diner coming to the Valley.
The state is about to get its first Steak 'n Shake restaurant, and it will set up shop among all the bars on Mill Avenue in Tempe, according to Before It's News.
The chain is primarily located in the Midwest and the South. The diner is famous for its "steakburgers" and hand-dipped milkshakes.
Steak 'n Shake will open its Tempe location at 699 South Mill Avenue (on the northeast corner of Mill and Seventh Street in the front of the former Borders) in the next few months.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell