Thai commercial shows why it's good to help those in need
Excuse me while I go donate almost everything I own and volunteer until I can't stand up anymore.
This ad from Thailand -- which has more than six million views in a week -- seeks to remind people that the smallest gesture can not only change a life, but can be paid back ten-fold.
It starts with a sad scene of a boy being yelled at for stealing things for his mother, who is sick. A kindly shop owner pays for it and sends the boy on his way.
Years later, the shop owner is hospitalized. You'll have to watch to see what happens next.
The entire commercial is in Thai, but there are subtitles.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell