We've all been frustrated by an unreliable car before, but you know what really puts the mileage on? A sledgehammer.
Pourmohseni Hadi paid "120,000 (about $160,000) for his BMW M6 back in 2008. He claimed the car had mechanical issues for years. After taking it to be serviced many times, he became frustrated with BMW, so he pursued the logical path: beating it with a sledgehammer outside the Frankfurt International Motor Show.
Speaking to German newspaper Bild, he said: ‘BMW Italia and the Munich headquarters have pushed the responsibility back and forth. I have written BMW a letter - no response. Now I answer! With this action!'
He even invited a friend to help.
And of course, BMW said it is looking into Hadi's case.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell