Updated Sep 19, 2013 - 8:47 am
What does an eagle see when it flies?
Have you ever wanted to know what it's like to fly?
If so, click play on the video below and dream no more.
This video was filmed over the Mer de Glace, a glacier located on Mont Blanc in the French Alps. It's the longest glacier in France.
No one really knows exactly how the filmmaker was able to get a camera on an eagle's back or, for that matter, how that person retrieved the camera, but give the Internet time. Answers will come.
Until then, enjoy the view. You can also click here for some accompanying music.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell