I know I've joked about ordering one of everything on the menu when I was hungry, but I was never serious about it.
But Nick Chipman was.
According to Fox News, Chipman ordered one of everything on McDonald's menu -- breakfast included -- and combined it into one massive sandwich. It's only cost him $143 for all 43 sandwiches.
"The number one thing on my list for two or three years now has been to make this sandwich, which I've dubbed the McEverything," Chipman wrote on his blog Dude Foods.
"Now, I know that some of you are probably reading this right now and thinking to yourself ‘Man, what kind of idiot spends $143 on 43 McDonald's sandwiches?'" He wrote. "The way I see it though is that with all the leftovers I have I've got all my breakfasts, lunches and dinners covered for the next week or so!"
Chipman used bamboo skewers to make the massive sandwich. When he was finished, it was taller than a 5-year-old child.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell