Just for fun, Techcrunch.com decided to see if the iPhone 5s fingerprint scanner would recognize non-human skin impressions once they were entered into Touch ID.
Let's see what happens. Hint: Good luck getting your phone back from a cat.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell