Pastor interrupts wedding to stop photographer
If you want photos of your wedding, don't hire this pastor.
This video was posted by the wedding videographer. All seems to be going well at a young couple's wedding until the pastor decided to turn and tell the photographer to go elsewhere because the wedding was a "solemn ceremony." The pastor even threatened to stop the whole wedding!
Let's recap that: One person, who was being paid and doing his job, told another person, who was being paid and doing his job, to go away. All sounds well, until you realize the people who forked over the cash are the ones tying the knot and they don't look too happy.
Moral of the story? Get over your ego and don't speak above your pay grade or the video of you may go viral.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season