Baboon gropes Sacramento newscaster on air
That's not the proper way to say hello.
Fox 40 reporter Sabrina Rodriguez was doing a live shot on the upcoming Lodi Grape Festival with Mickey the baboon, who apparently loves gropes. Er, grapes.
After sharing a polite handshake with Rodriguez, Mickey decided to snuggle up to her. Why not? After all, they're friends, right?
But then Mickey got a little too close.
In a move that certainly wouldn't be approved by Disney, Mickey groped Rodriguez's chest. He looks awful proud of himself. To her credit, she kept up with the shot.
The least Mickey could have done is buy the lady a drink first.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time