Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer may have signed a bill to set aside a day to honor the all-black World War II pilots known as the Tuskegee Airmen, but she sure had a hard time talking about it Thursday night.
More specifically, she repeatedly stumbled over the word "Tuskegee" at a state Capitol event honoring six of the surviving pilots, who live in the Valley.
Yes, it was captured by ABC15.com, among others, for all to see in perpetuity.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell