Company responds to employee's viral 'I quit' video
When you make a video announcing you're quitting your job, you should consider the type of company you're quitting.
Marina Shifrin's video informing Next Media Animation that she was leaving went viral in a hurry. It's garnered millions of views in a short time.
But what no one saw coming was the company's response. Rather than sending out a measured response or simply not commenting, NMA made a response video with one simple message: "We're hiring."
NAM did point out that it wished Shifrin well, but in the battle of employer versus former employee, I'm handing this one to NMA. They have a pool.
(Warning: The song in the video contains some mildly vulgar language.)
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell