While the federal government debates the budget, Jimmy Kimmel asked his viewers to debate something a bit more simple: Obamacare versus the Affordable Care Act.
The catch? They're the exact same thing.
As a way of poking fun at the on-going fight in Washington, D.C., Kimmel asked people on the street what they thought of both healthcare plans. Everyone answered as if they were different and some of the responses were really entertaining. My favorite is some of the people who end their "strong" opinion with a question mark.
Next time, they should ask Congress this same questions. I would love to hear that response.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell