It's Halloween season again, and you know what that means: Time to scare the living daylights out of innocent, hard-working fast food employees!
Known across YouTube and social media as "Magic of Rahat," Rahat spends his free time pranking unsuspecting citizens.
Most of Rahat's magic specializes in playing on people's supernatural fears, whether it is with a headless man driving a car or haunted cereal boxes.
In just two days, his latest "Skeleton Driver" prank has garnered over 3 million hits on YouTube.
Most of the reactions from the various drive-thru attendants are predictable, but it is kind of amazing how many still grab their phones to Instagram the talking skeleton driver.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell