You know, I'm not sure this is what Katy Perry had in mind, but it's pretty adorable.
This white lion cub, born at the Belgrade Zoo in Serbia, was trying to teach itself to roar. Thankfully the Associated Press was around to catch it all on tape.
The cub weighs just 2.8 pounds and was born last week. It's mother, Masha, was originally kept at South Africa's Kruger Park.
The cub has yet to be named, but who knows? A little while longer of this and maybe it'll offer a name for itself.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell