Thanks to a clever YouTube prank, a normal trip to a New York City coffee shop quickly turned in a nightmare for several patrons.
According to the Daily News, the prank was a publicity stunt put on by Sony to promote the forthcoming horror remake of "Carrie."
In the clip, a young woman argued with a male customer over spilled coffee. Things quickly escalated when the angry female used telekinetic powers to slam the man against a brick wall and rain terror inside the cafe'.
The other customers didn't know about the pulley system attached to the fake wall. The reactions were nothing short of priceless.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell