Updated Oct 28, 2013 - 3:49 pm
The Loop: 'Tis the season for spooky pranks
On this episode of "The Loop," I finally get to celebrate my favorite time of year when it's fully acceptable to scare the living daylights out of people.
A well-known YouTube prankster took to a few local drive-through joints and made it seem like a skeleton was driving. The reactions were the best he's gotten in this series of pranks.
I also take a look at a New York City cyclist who was miffed at getting a ticket for not riding in the bike lane. Rather than making his case in a useless complaint letter or posting to Facebook, Casey Neistat took things into his own hand-lebars. See what I did there?
Finally, we Americans are overworked and this mail woman has clearly had it.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season