"I don't think those are grape nuts."
Thus began the plight of WFSB Weatherman Scot Haney. In the midst of a live broadcast, Haney, who clearly is unfamiliar with the three-second rule, decided to eat what he thought were grape nuts that he dropped on the floor.
As he begins chewing, Haney's face changes. He knows something is wrong but can't figure out what.
"I think that may be dog doody."
Close, but not quiet. Think something that's a bit more feline. Something that once was in a cat's stomach, but came out the other end.
"I ate cat vomit."
Yes, Scot. Yes you did.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell