We've all been in this kid's position before.
Though at this stage in our lives it's typically for reasons other than eating too much food and candy -- something along the lines of having a few too many beers, shots or cocktails -- it's safe to say that we've all spent some quality time in the bathroom doing our best Nancy Kerrigan impression.
This young kid is learning a valuable life lesson -- one he'll likely get a refresher course on in college -- that what goes in has to find a way out. And it's typically not a very pleasant experience.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell