Actor Rainn Wilson wants to enrich and enlighten others.
In 2008, the former "The Office" actor co-founded the multimedia project SoulPancake with two of his friends.
According to SoulPancake, by using a website, social media and a YouTube channel, the collaborative project seeks to "develo[p] thought-provoking content and creative engagement opportunities that encourage people to explore what it means to be human."
And sometimes that means drinking with friends and rapping Vanilla Ice lyrics, while impersonating 12 different actors.
Jim Meskimen and Ross Marquand call themselves "The Impression Guys," and soon the comedy duo will have their own show on the SoulPancake YouTube channel.
Prepare to be amazed.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell