A train crashed into a large flatbed trailer Wednesday in Midland County, Texas, and video of the collision emerged Friday on YouTube.
MyWestTexas.com reports the trailer stalled going over train tracks, but the driver was able to escape the vehicle unharmed. In the first angle of the crash in the video below, you can see the driver leaving the vehicle's cabin and fleeing to a safe distance from the impact.
The second angle in the video shows how violent of a hit the truck sustained from the oncoming train.
The flatbed trailer wrapped around the front of the train engine during the collision. The crash created a debris field scattered across the tracks.
The trailer appeared to be carrying a load of large metal pipes, which can be seen in the second video angle.
The crash also created a spill of almost 100 gallons of diesel fuel.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell