First off and foremost, I apologize for the video you're about to watch.
Before you click the play button, a bit of background: This video is from the same person who was responsible for Rebecca Black's "Friday," that terrible teenybopper song that went viral a few years ago and even made it to the radio.
Fast forward to 2013 and Alison Gold's "Chinese Food."
It's bad. Like, really bad. As one commenter put it, Alison Black "makes Rebecca Black look like Adele." And they're right.
The song is not good on any level. The lyrics are garbage, her voice is even worse and the panda looks like a bad acid trip.
Also, someone needs to teach Alison that there's more to Chinese food than noodles and rice.
The sad thing? The video surpassed one million views in under a day.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell