We may have found the world's best tetherball player.
Well, at least the best among the ursine variety.
This is L.G. (short for Little Guy), a bear who was found abandoned near Lake Tahoe, Nev. When he was found, L.G. weighed just 14 pounds. He should have weighed between 60 and 100 pounds.
After being rescued, L.G. was given a permanent home at Animal Ark, a Reno-based wildlife sanctuary. And that's where L.G. discovered tetherball.
Being an avid fan of tetherball (not really), I'm pretty sure that L.G. could take down Napoleon Dynamite.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell