Updated Oct 28, 2013 - 3:49 pm
Guy dressed as mattress freaks out passersby
It's just a harmless mattress leaning against a wall, waiting for someone to come pick it up, right?
This may be one of the better scare pranks I've seen this month. It's original. It's simple. And it's terrifying.
If you look closely, you'll notice the prankster left himself a small window to perfectly time scares.
Every single scare he pulls off is good. Everyone jumps. And the best part? Everyone laughs and congratulates him. Well, almost everyone. He scares the wrong person at one point.
Let's just say things get a bit physical after that.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell