Kimmel's new 'Kids Table' is poignant, hilarious
During the government shutdown, a lot of people were comparing Congress to children.
Jimmy Kimmel has made that notion a reality.
In his newest segment, "Kids Table," Kimmel asks questions of a few kindergartners.
He starts off easy, asking the kids who the president of the United States is. But then he gets right down to the nitty-gritty and talks about the government shutdown.
And then it gets good. Kimmel asks what the U.S. should do to repay its massive debt to China.
One kid's solution? Kill everyone in China.
This might be my new favorite segment on TV.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season