Updated Oct 28, 2013 - 3:48 pm
Comedian's zombie phone prank unnerves passersby
This one video may have you thinking twice before agreeing to snap someone's photo.
Jack Vale dubs himself "a family man who pranks people for a living," and in his latest prank, he dupes good Samaritans into snapping his photo - along with a zombie child's.
Vale used his daughter Madysyn Rose to play the part of a ghostly girl haunting his photo.
There is a separate "Making of" video and it appears that a third party filmed a video of Vale standing still, posing for a photograph, and Madysyn Rose slowing walking in front of him.
In the actual prank video, it seems that Vale "accidentally" set his phone to video mode and the video plays as the passerby frames him up for a photograph.
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time