Girl's meltdown opens door for dad's skills
If a family is going to live through one of the kids pitching a world-class fit, they ought to be able to get some laughs out it.
At least this family did, when the father began lip-synching to his 6-year-old daughter's off-camera but audible hour-plus meltdown.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell