It may be on the bucket list for fans of "The Walking Dead," but for two members of Ellen DeGeneres' staff, a California haunted house was hell on Earth.
Ellen has sent her writer, Amy, to several haunted houses over the years. But this year, she added her executive producer, Andy, to the stunt and it paid off beautifully.
Ellen sent the pair to "The Walking Dead" Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Los Angeles. It starts off creepy and then gets terrifying.
The best part? Watching Andy willingly sacrifice Amy over and over. When that fails, he resorts to screaming "stop it!"
Ya, because zombies have a great history of listening.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell