Student passes math, films his father's reaction
File this endearing video of a proud papa and his son under "Warm and Fuzzy."
Known as AriaMark on YouTube, the young lad secretly filming the video is a student in Nottingham, England, and based on his own explanation, not a very good student, at that:
A year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life. I've never been amazing academically and have struggled throughout school. Neither me nor my dad nor my teachers thought I was going to get my C. I know some of you might be saying, well a C is nothing but for me it was hard to get.
Young AriaMark did, in fact, get his C and instead of just telling his dad the good news, he decided to film his reaction.
While his proud, crying father leaves the room at 2:16, the video continues filming an empty room for another 15 seconds until the young boy comes back -- wearing the best grin ever.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell