Updated Oct 23, 2013 - 6:37 pm
The Loop: The secret to kissing girls you just met
You know what sounds like fun? A guys' day.
We can go out, drink some beers and damage a rock formation that's millions of years old. Sound like a plan? No? What if we did it all in the name of child safety? Now you're on board? Good. Let's post it to YouTube.
That conversation (or one close to it) actually happened. I talk about it on The Loop.
I also take a look at a creative way to get a girl to kiss you. Who knew that magic was the way to a girl's heart? Only one man has ever believed that: Michael Scott. He makes a special appearance.
Finally, I take a look at a dad who is sick of his daughter's tantrum. I can't blame him. If you're worried about your child having kids too soon, show them this video.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell