Some Halloween pranks are good. Some Halloween pranks are great.
But this Halloween prank is excellent.
Comedian Tom Mabe and a friend decided to build a flying reaper to spook people. Little did they know how successful their device would be.
The reaper was attached to a small helicopter device and, when airborne, is nearly silent.
Can you imagine being out for a jog and seeing this specter chasing you?
Mabe is giving people a whole new reason to be terrified of drones.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell