Chinese pilots use helicopters to open beer bottles
Most people use a bottle opener or even the edge of a countertop to crack open a cold one. In China, they use helicopters.
According to The Huffington Post, as part of a three-day national helicopter tournament in Laiwu in eastern China, helicopter pilots compete to see who can open the most bottles with a bottle opener fastened to the end of the helicopters' skids.
The goal is to not only pop off the cap with the bottle remaining upright but to pop off ONLY the cap -- which means no points are awarded if the bottle breaks or a piece chips off.
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season