You've seen this prank before: A guy (or gal) dresses like he's part of Halloween decorations, remains perfectly still and then jumps out to scare the nougat out of people walking by.
But I bet you've never seen one turn out quite like this.
Polish actor-director S.A. Wardega morphed into "Mr. Pumpkin," wearing a creepy, carved pumpkin head, a jacket made to look like moss and fallen leaves...and gold spandex pants.
As unassuming passers-by stop to take photos of the arrangement of pumpkins, Wardega jumps up from a pile of leaves -- and then shakes his groove thang.
Some citizens stop and laugh, whiles others still scream and run away, bringing up a very good question of which is actually scarier: A pumpkin man that pops out to scare you or a pumpkin man that pops out to scare you, and then dances?
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell