Operating room hosts flash mob for double mastectomy patient
Battling against cancer is a mental fight as well as physical and doctors always encourage patients to remain in good spirits.
I'm not sure you can get in better spirits than this.
A woman identified as Deb was ready to undergo a double mastectomy when she and hospital staff decided to pick up the mood. Naturally, they started dancing.
But they didn't stop. I thought they would dance for a few seconds, maybe a minute, and then begin the procedure. But everyone was having such a good time they listened to the entire song.
After, Deb hugged a few of the nurses and doctors and shared some tears.
Best of luck in your recovery, Deb. We're all dancing with you.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell