A Michigan-based ministry has created a video in honor of Veterans Day that centers around the controversial topic of homeless veterans -- and the empowerment that can come from just simply feeling human.
Using time-lapse footage, Dégagé Ministries in Grand Rapids showcases Jim Wolf, an Army veteran who has struggled with homelessness, poverty and alcoholism for decades.
According to the video, Wolf agreed to go through a "physical transformation" back in September, which involved a haircut, a shave and a new suit.
For over two minutes, Wolf sits stoically facing the camera, until his chair gets swung around to face a mirror for his final reveal.
From that singular moment, it is more than just his physical appearance that undergoes a transformation -- it's his whole life.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell