Have $500 bucks to blow and have a wicked craving for a milkshake? A Los Angeles-area bar has the drink for you.
According to ABC News, The Powder Room in Hollywood is offering "The Velvet Goldmine," a milkshake that will run about $500.
The milkshake is made from a mix of alcohols, chocolate, edible gold and is garnished with a ring made of Swarovski blue crystals.
"We wanted to offer an experience where guests could take something special home with them, and it's perfect for a bachelorette party or a special occasion," owner John Arakaki told ABC News, likening the cocktail takeaway to the nostalgia of finding a prize in the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.
For other patrons who aren't willing to drop $500 on a milkshake, The Powder Room offers other adult shakes in the $10 to $15 range.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell